Aug 30, 2010

Reconnect

I feel awe, beauty, loss, confusion, simplicity. I feel reconnected to something I had lost out on for a while now. I feel at home with myself and with people around me. I feel a reestablished bond that had been broken for some time now because of distances. Distances that were bridged by man through technology. Then, he himself regretted having done so and wanted to go back to what he had destroyed. He thought that it would take him back in its giving arms, but there was too much to uncover before the arms could even be reached. Finally, he would succumb to the distance and live in that regret.

This was written about Rishi Valley when I was in Panchgani. It almost felt like I was back there. Almost.


Sunset: the connecting factor

3 comments:

Nisha said...

Ok, so that's why you liked pictures of the place on my blog ? :)

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly happy to find this. great job!